Wednesday, October 17, 2007

how to eliminate fat better than gym cardio

The fastest way to lose excess weight is to speed up your metabolism.There are a lot of time consuming ways to do that. I could give you25 pages of cardio and workout information... but I'll leave that toothers.I will assume you are a busy woman with a hectic, sometimes unbearable schedule. So I want to touch on 1 of the key points in my ebook.Basically, in the ebook I show you a bunch of unique little known techniques you can use during 2 minute commercials to supercharge your metabolism to help you lose weight fast... and safe... without starving yourself and feeling deprived.I won't tell you these secrets in these tips, but I will give you agreat exercise that I left out of the ebook that will help you tremendously.It's simple jumping for 2 minutes during commericals on a mini-trampoline, a rebounder. If you are in the United States, you can buy one of these from Walmart for about $24. A great investment.Now, this may seem simple and it may seem like it wouldn't be enough effort to lose weight. But trust me, 2 minutes at a timefor most people will be plenty. If you watch TV a lot, consider that each hour of TV has about 20 minutes of commercials. About 10 commercials per hour. So you can get 10 mini workouts in at 2 minutes each.This is better than 20 minutes straight at a gym. Why? Because when you spread out the cardio in small chunks of time, you are literally programming your body into a faster metabolism. Your body basically becomes it's function. You spread out the fat burning effects over a longer period of time.The above is just an example. But when you have the flexibility of being able to do 2 minutes here and there, that time adds up to a lot of working out without messing up your schedule.When you wake up, do 2 minutes. Before and after dinner 2 minutes.Do 2 minutes here and there during commercials. Do 2 minutes while you wait for something to cook. Do 2 minutes while you interact with your kids. The possibilities are endless.So give the mini-trampoline/rebounder a try. And if you want to try some even more advanced 2 minute techniques, go to:

www.tinyurl.com/2ymjkh to order my ebook. When you order it, not only do you get the ebook and the bonuses, but you also get my personal help. I'll even give you my personal email address if you have any questions that need answering.You don't have to lose weight alone. I'll be right there with you helping you the whole way.

Best Regards,

Rachel Robles

No comments: